Tuesday 25 August 2009

Cicely Mill Monday 24 August 2009

I thought I'd have a long day a Cicley Mill, Got up at 5am, arrived at the water at just before 6am.Set up in the middle peg of the 3 by the carparking area.
I bought some hookable pellets from Baileys to try for thr Tench and Crucians, initally everything was fine, using my pole and the pellets, in the first hour I caught a decent male Tench a nice Crucian and couple of small Skimmers. I then started to be plagued by very small roach, and one of which,no more that two inches long actually managed to take an 8mm pellet. This continued for the rest of the day. I did manage to land to nice Roach, in good condition, but no matter what I tried, even on a good size lump of Pellet paste I was still being pestered by tiny Roach.
The other anglers around me were catching more than me but not much, and not what I would expect from this top notch fisherie.

No comments:

Post a Comment