Friday 27 July 2012

Change of Plan for this Saturday

Tomorrow I'm going to have a go at Long trotting, something I've not done for years, I think it was twelve years ago the last time I Long trotted a river, haven't done it since I've lived in Stockport.
Long trotting used to be my chosen method of fishing the River Tame on Tiviot Dale stretch of the River Tame. I'll be using my John Wilson 13ft Trotting Rod and my beautiful silky smooth Centre Pin reel, both of these I received as presents for my 40th birthday, a long time ago now!
I'm off to the Bow Green Farm stretch of the River Bollin, on the Warrington Card, I'm not going too early, around lunch time. It's been quite a few years since I fished this stretch of river, I went for a look at it a few months ago, it had changed from what I remembered, so in all it'll be an interesting day

No comments:

Post a Comment