Sunday 11 April 2010

Rixton Clay pits 10 April Biggest Bream to date!

Afternoon and early evening sesion at Rixton, the best day of the year so far. spring has arrived. Myself and Owen arrived about 2.00 and after a slow start the bite alarm went off,I thought we were into a Tench, and after a good fight we had the best Bream I've ever landed between 4 and 5 lbs (see photo). We had another couple of bites and landed one more small Bream (see photo).
I was expecting the Tench to be feeding but there was no sign of the Tench or even Tench bubbles.
Rixton is starting to look beautiful as the summer approaches see video. (not very good quality I shot it on my phone)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your catch, The footage is quite good considering it was on your mobile, Looks a very nice water,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete